Videosdk.live believes in delivering the best real-time audio and video experience to developers for their apps and website. It builds APIs that integrate with few lines of code in the quickest time, enhancing user engagement. We cater video calling APIs with affordable pricing with all flexibility and customization.
Videosdk.live brings its pricing!
Get 10,000 Minutes free each month, lifetime!
A user can integrate video calling of its own choice of appearance and widgets to web and app effortlessly with our APIs. Our video calling pre-built helps developers to design one with the best customizations upgrading their user interface.
Before we begin with pricing, we serve you a general tip on how to integrate a video call in the easiest way possible with us. We make sure that each of our clients is served with the most amazing experience
- You can build a video calling API without any compulsorily required assistance. It just demands integration with a few lines of code. You just need 10 minutes before you start!
- There is no necessity to speak to sales support to get acknowledged with pricing. You can view our video calling pricing policies here.
This blog makes readers understand how our API pricing is different and exclusive from other video calling API providers. We have simplified pricing plans that help in making effective strategies for the users. It makes readers create a clear picture of how we effectively function with pricing.
How to calculate Participant Minutes
Participant Minutes are the total number of minutes spent by each participant in one meeting. Videosdk.live calculates Participant Minutes based on the number of participants present in a meeting. The computation is simple.
Participant Minutes = Number of participants(N) x Minutes Consumed(M)
The references below will make you understand the calculation effortlessly.
As we stated in the prior part of this writing, we have secured and kept 10,000 minutes for you each month. A question may arise that how do these minutes count? It can be illustrated with some examples.
Note that- At videosdk.live, you can create unlimited rooms at the same time even when you are consuming free minutes!
Video Conferencing of 30 participants for 60 minutes
- Total Minutes consumed - 30 Participants x 60 Minutes = 1,800 Participant Minutes BUT, these minutes are free, there is no cost to be borne by you.
- On a very simple calculation, your free minutes will be Deducted by 1,800 Free Minutes.
- Remaining Free Minutes = 10,000 - 1,800 = 8,200 Minutes
- Similarly, the participant minutes of your next meeting will be further deducted from the remaining free minutes.
Get a bonus example
On an estimation, we calculated that, if 6 Participants show up their presence for 50 minutes in a meeting, regularly for 30 days, they can manage 30 FREE meetings each month!!
Pro plans are the paid plans which are implied to your video calls after you consume 10,000 free minutes in a month. These pro plans are recommended for companies to scale engagement. Believe us, with the quality we develop, you cannot find a price lower than us! It’s a profitable deal!
Note that- At videosdk.live, you can create unlimited rooms at the same time on your pro plan with no additional expenses!
We compute Pro Plans with flexibility in resolutions. You can manage your projects easily at your convenience. We work on a simplified pricing strategy, i.e., based on the number of users. The references below will clarify our pricing strategy.
Pricing = Number of participants x Meeting minutes x Unit Price per minute
The above reference signifies that with 2 participants in a meeting for 50 minutes, it sums up to 100 Participant Minutes as per our formulae. You just need to multiply the unit price to make a final pricing estimation.
- In a 480p resolution, price per minute= $ 0.00199. So, total pricing= N x M x price per minute= 2 x 50 x 0.00199 = $0.20
- In a 720p resolution, price per minute= $ 0.00299. So, total pricing= N x M x price per minute= 2 x 50 x 0.00299 = $0.30
- In a 1080p resolution, price per minute= $ 0.00699. So, total pricing= N x M x price per minute= 2 x 50 x 0.00699 = $0.70
This reference shows that with 6 participants in a meeting of 50 minutes, the Participant minutes sum up to 300. The further step is to correlate and multiply with the unit price.
We provide our Video calling APIs with resolutions of 480p (SD), 720p (HD), and 1080p (Full HD). Putting up examples, we can make the pricing concept on the mark!
- In a 480p resolution, price per minute= $ 0.00199. So, total pricing= N x M x price per minute= 6 x 50 x 0.00199 = $0.60
- In a 720p resolution, price per minute= $ 0.00299. So, total pricing= N x M x price per minute= 6 x 50 x 0.00299 = $0.90
- In a 1080p resolution, price per minute= $ 0.00699. So, total pricing= N x M x price per minute= 5 x 60 x 0.00699 = $2.10
An Enterprise Plan is a plan for companies dedicated to the management, support, and other technicalities. We bring this plan to promote mass engagement at affordable prices.
Contact Support for the best pricing deals.
Other Video calling API providers
Several other companies work on the same approach. They also look for developing video calling APIs for their developer clients. A major difference between Videosdk.live and other API providers is pricing. These companies compute pricing as per Subscriber Minutes With the same quality, there is a huge pricing difference.
How do these companies compute Subscriber Minutes?
The ideal formula which they practice is-
Participant Minutes (N) x (N-1) x (Unit Price per minute).
- In a 720p resolution, price per minute= $ 0.004. So, total pricing= N x M x price per minute= 2 x (2-1) x 50 x 0.00399 = $0.40
- In a 1080p resolution, price per minute= $ 0.00699. So, total pricing= N x M x price per minute= 2 x (2-1) x 50 x 0.00899 = $0.90
- This is a 2K+ resolution, price per minute= $ 0.03599. So, total pricing= N x (N-1) x M x price per minute= 6 x (6-1) x 50 x 0.03599 = $54.00
The blog will explain what is 2K+ in the coming part
The Subscriber Minutes pricing policy adopted by several other API providing companies sum up to a very high price. Videosdk.live follows a simple policy of calculation by the number of users.
What is 2K+ resolution?
2K+ is a resolution that exceeds the resolution of more than 2160 pixels. The video calling API providers that compose video calling often calculate resolution based on the number of participants and their respective screen resolutions. The reference below will make the readers understand how 2K+ is computed.
How is 2K+ resolution calculated?
The image comprehends itself that on totalling the resolutions of each participant of the meeting shown on the screen, it exceeds the 2K resolution pixels, making it 2K+.
A point to note:
Even if a meeting is conducted on a resolution of 480p, if the total resolution on the screen exceeds 2160p, it will be considered as 2K+
Price Comparison- “Videosdk.live vs. other API providers”
The below table is significant. It shows the price comparison of Videosdk.live with other providers and their pricing. To reckon the pricing, majorly all the companies have pricing similar to the estimates we have claimed.
The above table may put questions of the deliverables served by us. We put forward all the deliverables subjected to quality and other aspects which these companies do along with. The approach is identical but the prices are varying with huge numbers. You can always get in touch with us through our fastest support chain. We welcome all your queries.